Little Piano Book: Fun, Easy, Step-By-Step, Teach-Yourself Song and Beginner Piano Guide (Book & Streaming Videos)

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Little Piano Book: Fun, Easy, Step-By-Step, Teach-Yourself Song and Beginner Piano Guide (Book & Streaming Videos) Details

Review Praise for Damon Ferrante's Books and Piano Music: 5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Instruction August 19, 2014 by Dr. James Hart: As a piano teacher, I can assure the reader that the Little Piano Book works well with students of all ages. The book uses clear and logical layout, teaching the beginning student to learn the piano keys, songs and basics of musical notes and rhythms. In the array of piano books available to the beginning student, this book makes an important contribution and is worthy of diligent consideration. -- Amazon5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book!!! August 26, 2013 by DanniPal: This has to be one of the best learning tools I have ever read for learning the piano. I have played self taught for years but after looking through this book I found that it would have been so much easier for me to learn with this. I cant wait to teach my children how to play and this is going to be the book I use to do it!! -- Amazon5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Valuable Piano Resource Feb. 24, 2014 by Hannah Curtis: I play piano and have a big upright piano occupying my living room. My friends frequently express interest in their children learning to play the piano but... Thanks to Professor Ferrante I now have the perfect comeback in my repertoire: The Little Piano Book. I would especially recommend this book to potential piano students without an extensive musical background. I am blown away by how the book was designed to present fundamental concepts in a manner that is easy for children to grasp. -- Amazon5.0 out of 5 stars I Love the Little Piano Book! May 2, 2014 by Karli: I love this book so much. I tookpiano lessons many years ago, and I wanted to start playing again with my children, butit seemed like I couldn't remember even the most basic things. So Ipicked up this book and I was amazing surprised. It was easy to follow,it was step-by step and I loved the songs (so did my kids). I'm so glad I took a chance on this book. Tryit...you won't regret it and you'll be playing again before you know it! -- Amazon5.0 out of 5 stars Super Easy and Super Fun! Dec. 5, 2014 by Kristin Schidler: This book is just amazing. It simplifies the music reading process and fingering of keys so that my children and I can understand it, and I'm a brand new beginner! This book is teaching us everything we've ever had questions about with its easy lessons. Everything from songs, to positioning of fingers, posture, the names and notes of keys, how to remember the notes of keys, how to play chords,and how to learn using my hands to play chords. Thank you!! -- Amazon Read more From the Author As a pianist and professor of piano studies for over 25 years, I was alwayslooking for a book that would teach beginner piano to children in a fun, useful and musical format. Since Icould not find one for my students, I decided to write one myself. The Little Piano Book is the product of these efforts and is designed for young, beginner pianostudents.You might find this book useful if you are a: Piano Teacher, who is looking for material to teach your young, beginner-level students.Parent / Homeschool Family, who would like your children to learn how to play the piano. Read more

Reviews

This has to be one of the best learning tools I have ever read for learning the piano. I have played self taught for years but after looking through this book I found that it would have been so much easier for me to learn with this. I cant wait to teach my children how to play and this is going to be the book I use to do it!!Thank you so much for allowing us to have this book for free. I will be sure to pass it on to my friends and family and I hope that they will enjoy it as much as I have.. Again thank you this book is brilliant!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel